Current Job Openings
We are seeking only the best Rehab Manager to plan, supervise and coordinate all tasks in the remodeling process of residential (and sometimes commercial) real estate investments, to ensure the project gets completed on time, to the highest quality, and within budget.
This position is responsible for consistently managing 15+ open rehab projects, maintaining 40+ contractors, getting into tight crawlspaces, getting onto roofs, lifting more than 40 lbs, scoping out repairs on-site, creating SOWs, creating Work Orders, managing contractors and crews efficiently, Quality Control inspections, and reviewing invoices. This includes managing and visiting all job sites in the Tri-State Area.
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced construction professional with excellent project management skills who is looking for growth potential with one of the fastest growing real estate investment companies in the area.
We are looking for someone who has the ambition to be promoted and take on more responsibilities. Increases in compensation will be commensurate with contributions and performance.
If you are interested in this position, send us a resume along with an email and TELL us why you are a good fit and THE ONE that we have to hire today. We’ll get dozens of replies to this….why are YOU the one?? We don’t just want a laundry list of crap that won’t really stand out from the other 50 cover letters and 150 people who will apply. WHY are YOU amazing? What makes you happy every day? What’s a fun weekend look like for you? What specific experience with construction do you have? What drives you to want to be better and to join a team that’s growing every year?
It would be incredible to get to work together! Have an awesome day 🙂
- Manage 15+ open Rehab Projects at ANY given time.
- Generate detailed project estimates and scope of work.
- Recruit vet, hire, and manage 40+ QUALITY Rehab Contractors.
- Inspect create inspection reports, review inspection reports, and manage inspections.
- Management of fleet vehicles.
- Job site visits. (50% of your time)
- Company vehicle and tools provided.
- Use of centralized data, document, and scheduling management system.
- Approve crew payouts.
- Certify QC inspections.
- Daily status updates.
- Weekly crew, project, and department reports.
- Strong knowledge of construction and code with 4+ years of relevant construction experience.
- Strong knowledge of construction processes, including both rough and trim stages.
- Must live within 20 miles of Monroe, Ohio.
- Clean driving record.
- High Degree of trust, honesty, and integrity.
- Ability to work independently and with a team.
- Effective at project management.
- Effective at contractor management.
- Basic technology skills and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and detailed development drawings.
- Detail oriented.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to recruit, vet, interview, and hire contractors.
- Good judge of character.
- Be professional and presentable.
- Communicate with Staff, Clients, Vendors, Tradesmen, Crews…etc.
About Venture Real Estate Group LLC
We are an investment company that buys and sells 200 homes per year, and we’ll be expanding in 2019 while most other companies are slowing down due to a poor economy! Unlike most crappy companies out there, we only buy quality homes. We are not slum lords that do crap band-aid rehabs or repairs just to get by. We expect high quality labor every single time. The only difference in a $150,000 home and a $350,000 home to us is the QUALITY of the material used. Otherwise, the labor quality is expected to be 100% the same.
Our office is small and informal. We’re a team of 17 and growing daily! We wear whatever we want, whenever we want. Sometimes, we will dress up a bit for a client, but that’s a very rare thing. ANYTIME you meet a client you will be professionally dressed. Looking for a boring PC culture with no swear words? LOL, move on! We are crazy here and we have FUN.